Welcome to our website.
The Backyard Pollinator is our new concept which introduces our safe and friendly leafcutter bees to the under-pollinated world.
Take a web tour of our farm to gain a better understanding of what we do and the bees we keep. We hope you will want to take a piece of our family farm to your backyard, in the form of friendly little bees. Why? To make your world a better place and give you a multi faceted experience away from the busyness of life.
- they are not aggressive, and no protective equipment is needed
- unlike other species, you can get very close to leafcutter bees without fear of harm, just use some common sense
- to our knowledge a leafcutter bee cannot cause acute medical reactions
- leafcutter bees are the species of choice for the pollination of many flowers, especially alfalfa
- they do their job with little fuss, when placed in a warm, dry place, little extra care is required
- leafcutter bees are friendly, efficient & fun, the best little bees to have close to your family and home.
The Backyard Pollinator is an individual block of leafcutter bee nesting habitat containing bee larvae ready to hatch in warm weather. It can be placed anywhere that you wish to observe the activity of leafcutter bees and the pollination of nearby flowers.
Along with the Backyard Pollinator blocks, we offer Hatch & Release Leafcutter Bees, Wildflower Pollinator Mix and Commercial Leafcutter Bee Blocks.
The Backyard Pollinator will appeal to the curiosity of both young and mature nature enthusiasts. These non-aggressive, solitary bees will fit well into both urban and rural settings.
This product will bring satisfaction and enjoyment to any person seeking to assist their local environment with pollination.